This ASH strain is made by crossing Afghan skunk along with Afghan Haze. It has a moderate level of THC and a low level of CBD in it.
The smell of this best outdoor strain will be pungent and fruity. The taste of the strain is going to be a bot of fruity undertones mixed with berry flavor.
If you are inexperienced, then don’t worry. This is one of the best indica strains which can be grown anywhere and by anyone. It is easy to grow and maintain compared to some complex strain out there.
It will take about 9 to 11 weeks for the strain to flower, although sometimes depending on various factors the flowering is done at the 8th week as well.
If you are in a cool area, then this weed strain is going to flourish there. It also resists mould as well.
- Seedbank: Seedsupreme
- Sex: Regular
- Pack Size: 15 seeds
- Variety: Indica
- Strain Genetics: Afghan Haze + Afghan Skunk
- Flowering Type: Photoperiod
- Difficulty: Easy
- Flowering Time: 9 to 11 weeks
- Where to Grow: Indoor, Greenhouse, and Outdoor
- Medical Conditions: Yes
- Taste / Flavor: Fruity and Berry
- Effect: Relax, Happy and Euphoric
- Plant Height: Medium
- THC Content: High
- CBD Content: Low
- Yield: High 400 to 600 g/sqm
- Outdoor Harvest: October