Buy Truffle Brownie
Product of: India.
Buy Truffle Brownie, the fusion of fantasies and comforting of pure dark chocolate, all in that wholesome bite of brownies.
Belgian Buy Truffle Brownie Cottage is gooey fresh brownies from Brownie Cottage,? now a part of your favorite Lebanese chain of restaurants.The plethora of flavors, the fusion of fantasies and comforting of pure dark chocolate, all in that wholesome bite of brownies
Buy Truffle Brownie Mix is loaded with chunks of chocolate and it’s easy to make. Just add butter and eggs. Serves
- 6 ounces (170 g) good unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 ⅓ cups (465 g) sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 ½ tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 ⅓ cups (165 g) all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup/120 grams chopped nuts or 1 cup/175 grams chocolate chips (optional)
- Cocoa powder
- 11 tablespoons (155 g) unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing the par (optional)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
- Place the butter in a medium saucepan, and melt over low heat. Remove from the heat, add the chocolate and stir constantly until melted. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, eggs and vanilla. Stir until well mixed. Add the melted chocolate mixture, and mix until combined. Add the flour and salt, and mix just until combined. Fold in the nuts or chocolate chips if desired.
- Place the batter in the greased pan, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the top is dull and an inserted toothpick comes out mostly clean. Do not overbake. Cool completely. If desired, dust the top with cocoa powder before cutting.
A layer of glossy ganache gives these brownies an air of sophistication (but kids will still clamor for a slice).
Refrigerate, covered, for up to two days. Bring to room temperature before serving. You can also make the brownies in an eight-inch square baking pan (prepare pan as directed in step one of (Buy Truffle Brownie).