This strain offers 17-26% THC and less than 0.1% CBD.
On the higher end of the spectrum, the THC levels are extremely high. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using White Widow.
Chemical Formula of Product:
17-26% THC + less than 0.1% CBD
Benefits of product:
• White Widow is a very relaxing strain. Euphoric and calming, while uplifting and
energizing, this strain is great for those who want to improve focus and stimulate mental clarity.
• White Widow’s relaxing effects make it a go-to for patients with anxiety, stress,
PTSD and insomnia. The uplifting aspects (thanks to caryophyllene and linalool) help with issues like depression and fatigue.
• The strain’s rich caryophyllene content also makes it an excellent analgesic. Patients found effective relief from back pain, neck
pain, joint pain, muscle pain, headaches, migraines, inflammation, arthritis, chronic pain and fibromyalgia.
• Linalool is also a key terpene for controlling epilepsy, while caryophyllene has anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties. As a result, it helps slow down tumour growth in cancer patients and reduce inflammation from injury or gastrointestinal issues like Crohn’s or IBS.
The terpene profile for White Widow is as follows:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as
an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and
even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Linalool – Known for its mildly spicy, lavender aroma. Shown to be effective
against epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety
• No solvents or harmful products
• No additional chemicals or contaminants
• Sterilized conditions
• Free from microbes, fungi and other invasive life forms
Side effects of product:
Although beneficial, there are some side effects that White Widow users should be aware of:
• Dry mouth
• Dry eyes
Source of product: A cross between a Brazilian sativa landrace and a South Indian indica
Origin of product: Netherlands by Green House Seeds
Bred in the Netherlands by Green House Seeds, this strain is a cross between a Brazilian sativa landrace and a South Indian indica. Its potency and trichome-rich appearance made it a European favourite since it first appeared in the 1990s.
White Widow also went on to produce a variety of successful strains, such as White Rhino, Blue Widow and White Russian.
Peace Naturals is the first company that earned the right to produce cannabis oil with the permission of Health Canada.
Peace Naturals follows all “good manufacturing” guidelines as established by Health Canada. They conduct third-party tests and offer results to prove that their products are free of contaminants.